Hello everyone!

Are you all doing well?


I’m Foot Piano.

Nice to meet you.

I live in Ibaraki City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan.

I’m 48 years old.

I started this blog because I wanted to output it for my second life.

Let’s get started!


I’m reading a book called "Bring Poison to Yourself" written by Taro Okamoto.

Taro Okamoto is a japanese artist who has died.

He is not in the world, but his words are clearly alive and blast me.

I was shocked by the passage in the book.


Never say "It's still not good now, but someday"


That’s because it's a line that people who aren't responsible for themselves now say.

I never thought I would be responsible for myself now.

I’m not happy with myself now, but I’ve lived by telling myself that my life isn’t bad.

I’m almost 50 years old and I can see my old age.

Even more recently, I wanted to live calmly.


Is that OK?

Absolutely not OK.


Life is only once.

And I don’t want to regret my life.


In the old days, I think I felt more possibilities for myself.

I must have had a desire to be more like this.

Remember that!!


Don’t think about the future, just keep doing my best now!

I don’thave to make aplan.

Let’s do what I thought was good now.


Thanks to the people who read it.

See you!




コメント